In this episode, I talk with Francis Pilon, Head of Global Partnerships at LimeSpot.com, about how to create a personalized user experience in your Shopify store to increase conversions and revenue.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How to create holistic, compelling shopping experiences that keep customers engaged
- How to use product recommendations, segmented experiences, and email personalization
- How AI helps the customer discover and find the right product
- What signals AI needs to build personalized shopping recommendations
- And more
Try LimeSpot for 3 months: https://bit.ly/3z65U8X (referral link)
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.