Podcast interview application
Want to get in front of 1000's of Shopify merchants and showcase your App, AI solution, SaaS, event, or marketing service?
Reach your ideal audience of Shopify merchants through the Ecommerce Coffee Break podcast.
The Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast: With 15,000+ monthly downloads, the show is a Top 20 Shopify podcast on Feedspot, ranked Top 5% globally on ListenNotes.com, and the fastest-growing podcast in the Shopify ecosystem.
Podcast interviews and sponsorships are five times more effective than Meta, Google, or Twitter ads according to Advertisecast.
Get your brand in front of Merchants, Founders, and Marketers through a featured interview on our top-rated podcast for Shopify merchants. Apply here.
Get interviewed on our podcast
“One guest podcast spot is worth more than 1000 social media posts”,
Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income Podcast
What's in it for you?
- You get your brand in front of a wide audience of Merchants, Founders, and Marketers who are looking for solutions to grow their Shopify stores.
- You increase your brand awareness and generate incredible reach for your business.
- You reach your audience while commuting, exercising, or doing household chores and make it easy for them to listen to your brands message.
- You use a fast and easy way to create evergreen content for your brand, which will drive long-term traffic to your website.
- You showcase your knowledge and experience, connect with potential clients, and improve your website's SEO ranking through backlinks.
With more than 15,000+ monthly downloads, 5,000+ newsletter subscribers, 12,000+ social followers, my team & I help you connect with potential clients and stay ahead of the competition. Plus: You only spend 30 minutes of your time talking with us on the podcast, and we'll handle the rest.
The Power of Audio
“Forget Guest Posting… Guest Podcasting is King.”, Neil Patel, Top 10
marketer by Forbes
Some facts why you should consider being a podcast interview guest.
- According to the IAB, there were approximately 103 million monthly podcast listeners in the US in 2021.
- There are now more weekly podcast listeners in the U.S. than Netflix subscribers. (Source: Podcasts: Edison Research/The infinite Dial 2023)
- Podcast interviews and sponsorships are five times more effective than web ads like Meta/Facebook or Google ads, according to Advertisecast.
- Podcasts generate up to 4.4x better brand recall than display ads according to the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.
- 69% listeners agreed that podcast ads made them aware of new products or services (Nielsen Digital Media Lab).
- According to a survey by Edison Research, 67% of podcast listeners reported being more likely to consider purchasing from a brand mentioned on a podcast.
- More than 4.2 million businesses worldwide have opted to use the Shopify platform for their business needs. (Source: Builtwith.com)
A Top-Rated Marketing Podcast for Shopify Merchants
The best way to reach your audience: This podcast is the ideal advertising medium for businesses providing products and services for the Shopify platform, because the hard work of finding your ideal customers (ecommerce merchants) has already been done.
Each week we interview world-class ecommerce experts and thought leaders about the latest marketing trends and best practices on how to build a profitable business on Shopify.
- Voted As Top 20 Shopify Podcast On Feedspot
- The show is one of the top 5% most popular podcasts out of 3,070,294 podcasts globally, ranked by Listen Score (the estimated popularity score)
- Ranks 197 out of 5000 in the "Global - Technology - Reach" category (IAB V2-certified measurement on chartable.com)
- 5 -Star Reviews in Apple Podcasts ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
The podcast is designed to be a quick and easy way for ecommerce merchants to stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and strategies. It is a great resource for Shopify store owners looking for practical, actionable advice and inspiration to help them run and grow a successful online store.
Each episode is a short, 20-25 minute conversation between the host Claus Lauter and a guest expert on a specific ecommerce topic.
We cover topics such as Shopify Apps & Themes, Shopify Best Practices, Ecommerce Marketing Automation, CRO, Paid Advertising (Meta & Google Ads), AI, social media marketing, and entrepreneurship.
Key Audience Statistics
- Audience/Listener profile: Merchants, Founders, Entrepreneurs, and Marketers looking to grow their DTC / ecommerce stores.
- 15,000+ monthly listens and downloads on all channels combined (growing month/month)
- 250+ episodes, with 8-10 new episodes per month
- 78% of subscribers listen to most or all episodes
- 72% Average Consumption Percentage / Retention per episode (Spotify)
- The podcast has been heard in over 140 countries, with 70% in the USA and Canada, 19% in Europe, 3% in Asia, and 3% in Australia
- 54% of listeners access the podcast on a mobile device
- 56% of listeners are male, 44% of listeners are female
- 36% of listeners have an income of $75K+
- 61% act on podcast advertising
- 100% of listeners are ecommerce/Shopify savvy
- Available on 30+ podcast listening platforms and apps
- Top Ranked Google keywords "Best Shopify Podcast" and "ecommerce podcast"
Your Podcast Host: Claus Lauter
Hi, I am Claus, I am the producer and host of the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast, voted as Top 20 Shopify Podcast on Feedspot.
I’m a Marketing Optimization Expert with over 20 years' experience, official Shopify & certified Klaviyo Partner, award-winning eCommerce store owner, and certified Google expert. I was named one of the Top 20 Shopify Experts to follow in 2022.
Using the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast, I provide sponsoring companies and interview guests with a platform for advertising that offers consistent production, great content, and a loyal global audience.
My listeners value my opinion, so if I believe in your product/ service, they will too!
These are just a few of the awesome companies that were guests on the show.
What our interview guests say
"A wonderfully refined podcast host and we are pumped about the results." - Tim Van Winckle at tinyEinstein
"Looking for your next podcast recommendation? I had a great time talking to Claus Lauter about ecommerce and connecting with customers in the opt out era." - Fiona Stevens, Head Of Marketing at LoyaltyLion
"Was absolutely brilliant to appear on the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast speaking about Shoppable Ads and Express checkouts with Shopala" - Justin Campbell at Shopala
"Hi Claus, It's greatly appreciated. What a fantastic production, turnaround time and efficiency! Absolutely fantastic to have been on your show and knowing you. I'll stay connected in your communities by using the various links you have shared." - Veda Konduru at VectorScient.com
"Your post-production audio processing is EXCELLENT as is the production value. Well done, Claus." - Garry Egan, Founder at getinterlinks.com
"I had a great chat with Claus Lauter on the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast. We discussed all things server-side tracking, and how it can make the difference in your ecommerce analytics." - Edward Upton, Founder & CEO at Littledata
"It was an amazing opportunity to have a conversation on the podcast with Claus. Absolutely delightful. I love the way he’s able to ask the right questions to bring as much value as possible to his audience. Recommend!" - David Simões, Founder & Solutions Architect at soundsgood.agency
"Hey, Claus & thanks for having me! Always excited to share how eCommerce companies can improve CLV!" - Valentin Radu, Founder at Omniconvert
What our listeners say
"Claus and his guests tackle any and everything you'd need to know about Shopify and the ever-evolving world of eCommerce in a friendly, almost unbusinesslike tone that is easy to follow and love." - ATzed, Review on Apple Podcasts
"If you are in e-commerce, this podcast is such a good place to get ideas about how to better run your business." - AndreiaRL, Review on Apple Podcasts
"A lot of interesting guests and very convenient format (25 min) Thanks Claus!" -Restguest, Review on Apple Podcasts
"As a Shopify designer who also runs her own store, I get a lot of useful tips from this show. Highly recommend!" - Nksdesign dreams, Review on Apple Podcasts
"Interesting podcast, easy to listen to. This is such a great resource, full of helpful advice. A must for any e-commerce business owners or for those interested in starting up an online business." - by rolandgarrostheultimate, Review on Apple Podcasts
"I really appreciate listening to your podcast. Its real & practical advice. Thank you!" -LuluUUSSAA, Review on Apple Podcasts
"Love this podcast for entrepreneurs, not just those starting out!" -CT001UK, Review on Apple Podcasts
"There’s something Claus mentions in the beginning, “Things you won’t find on Google” and that’s exactly what this podcast is." SepehrDtj20, Review on Apple Podcasts
What you get:
A featured appearance on the podcast includes:
- 20-25 minute Zoom podcast interview with professional editing
- Show notes with a lifetime do-follow backlink for SEO
- Full interview transcription
- Call to action opportunity for your product or service
- Links to your social channels and mentioned websites mentioned throughout the show
- Available on 30+ podcast platforms with permanent backlink, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts
- Keyword-researched and SEO-optimized episode title and description for organic exposure
- Custom thumbnail for social media
- Multiple social media posts on various platforms
- Custom short-form video shared on socials
- Unlimited episode hosting, the episodes are evergreen
- Promotion in our weekly newsletter reaching 5,000+ subscribers
- Bonus: Unlimited Ecom Merchant Pro community access
How much is it:
$220 per episode
- Includes 1 featured episode
- Promotion of your episode across various social media platforms
- Check out all the perks and advantages listed above
- Everything included in featured Interview, see above
- Your audio advertisements on 10 upcoming podcast episodes
- Promotion of your episode on various social media platforms
- see all features and benefits
Please inquire for a quote and availability.
- Everything included in featured interview
- Your audio advertisements across the entire back catalog (over 250 episodes)
- 15,000+ monthly listens and downloads
- Co-branding on over 250 pages with your brand logo
- see all features and benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Using podcasts as an advertising medium is ideal for businesses - the hard work of finding your ideal customers has already been done. Podcast interviews and sponsorships are five times more effective than web ads like Meta/Facebook or Google ads, according to Advertisecast.
A study by Westwood One found that podcast advertising has a higher recall rate than traditional radio advertising, and that podcast ads are considered more trustworthy and less intrusive than other forms of advertising.
Podcasts offer a highly engaged audience. A study by Nielsen found that podcast listeners tend to be more engaged with the content they listen to, as compared to other forms of media.
Podcasts are a convenient form of entertainment and information, as they can be listened to anytime, anywhere. According to a survey by Edison Research, 66% of podcast listeners listen to podcasts while doing other things, such as driving, working, or exercising.
While most podcasts use their shows to promote their own products or services, such as courses and marketing agencies, we treat the Ecommerce Coffee Break as a serious business.
This approach allows us to invest in audio quality, marketing, and show growth, ultimately benefiting our listeners, our guests, and ourselves. By doing so, we can reach a wider audience, attract new listeners, and generate ongoing downloads for your featured guest episode.
Our goal is to create a win-win-win situation for everyone involved.
With over 250 episodes under our belt, we can proudly say that we have avoided 'podfade,' which is the decline and eventual discontinuation of a podcast due to factors like a lack of time, resources, or motivation from the podcast creator. Statistics show that 75% of all podcasts fail, with many fading away after just the 7th episode.
When you partner with us, it's more than just advertising; you receive substantial value.
What's more, you invest only 30 minutes in our podcast, and we take care of the rest.
To support the production (approximately 4 hours, including interview preparation, recording, post-production, editing), unlimited hosting, and marketing of your evergreen episode, we have introduced a guest appearance fee for qualifying guests who want to promote their product or service to our global audience of ecommerce merchants.
No, we will follow a conversational format. I don't prepare questions in advance and therefore do not provide them.
The podcast's vibe is that of two friends or colleagues having a coffee break or water cooler chat. Scripted or staged interviews will not be accepted by me. Real conversions are more valuable to my listeners than scripted sales pitches. To get an idea of how the interview works, listen to a few episodes.
Here is a list of common questions:
- Can you please introduce yourself and tell our listeners a bit about your background in the ecommerce, app, and AI industries?
- What inspired you to create or be involved with your app solution in the first place?
- Could you highlight some of the key features and functionalities of your app that users find most valuable?
- How does artificial intelligence and machine learning play a role in your app's functionality?
- Can you share some insights into the integration options of your app?
- In the age of data breaches and privacy concerns, how do you ensure the security and privacy of user data within your app?
- Who is your perfect customer?
- Could you share some success stories or case studies of businesses that have effectively leveraged your technology?
- Walk me through the typical onboarding process for a new user. What steps are involved, and how long does it usually take to get up and running?
- Is there any kind of home work the merchant needs to do before they can get started?
- How does your pricing structure work?
- You've got your finger on the pulse of ecommerce. What emerging trends do you see shaping the online retail landscape?
- Finally, what advice would you give to aspiring entrepreneurs or businesses looking to thrive in the ecommerce?
- Our goal is to provide useful advice and inspiration to Shopify merchants and ecommerce store owners
- We are interested in discussing relevant topics, rather than just promoting a new book or service/app/product
- You do not need to be an "expert" or published author to be interviewed, as long as you have valuable experience relevant to the topic
- Questions will be custom-tailored to you and your expertise and designed to position you as someone our listeners want to learn from
- We ask that you listen to a few episodes before completing the application
- We record both audio and video over Zoom, so it is important to have a decent microphone, headphones, and webcam for high-quality recording
- There are a limited number of interview slots available, and we receive more applications than we have slots available every week