In this episode, I speak with Colby Flood, CEO and founder of brighterclick.com, about testing and optimizing your paid marketing campaigns with a purpose.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What testing and optimizing with a purpose means
- How to use creative and copy structures to guide your split tests
- Why you should test audience structures for 5 days
- How to build your audiences after the iOS 14.5 update
- Why video ads need to be enjoyable for the viewer
- Why Facebooks CBO campaigns are good for testing
- And more
Links & Resources
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.
Take the guesswork out of Conversion Optimization
We help Shopify merchants identify & remove conversion blockers.
It pays to work with us! Every dollar you invest in Conversion Optimization today will make you $100 over the next 12 months.
Get a FREE video review of your store where we show you 3 conversion blockers costing you ecommerce sales. You'll get practical and actionable recommendations that you can implement on your website today.