In this episode, I speak with Matt Remuzzi, founder of CapForge, about how accounting isn't the sexiest part for e-commerce sellers, but it's still crucial. He shares practical advice on how people can use tools of accounting, so they can keep more of their hard-earned money.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Why you should hire an accountant who understands eCommerce
- The challenges that a traditional CPA and bookkeeper face when it comes to eCommerce
- How global selling eCommerce businesses need to approach bookkeeping and taxes differently
- The importance of having your accountant act as your business consultant
- The importance of a proper accounting system
- What the process is for changing bookkeepers and accountants.
- And more
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.