Thank you for your interest
Please find below a summary detailing the benefits of being a featured guest on the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast.
What's in it for you:
- You get your brand in front of a wide audience of Merchants, Founders, and Marketers who are looking for solutions to grow their Shopify stores.
- With 20,000+ monthly downloads and 6,000+ newsletter subscribers our goal is to help you connect with potential clients and stay ahead of the competition. Find our Media Kit with all stats here.
- A thriving audience engages with the podcast across various social platforms, creating a substantial following and a strong community around the show.
- The show is ranked among the top 5% most popular global shows on ListenNotes. You increase your brand awareness and generate incredible reach for your business.
What you get:
- 20-25 minute Zoom podcast interview with professional editing
- Call to action opportunity for your product or service
- Episode page on our website with show notes and full interview transcription. We send our audience to that page.
- A lifetime do-follow backlink for SEO on our website
- Links to your social channels and mentioned websites mentioned throughout the show
- Available on 30+ podcast platforms with permanent backlink, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts
- Keyword-researched and SEO-optimized episode title and description for organic exposure
- Custom thumbnail for social media
- Multiple social media posts on various platforms
- One (1) guest post with backlink on our blog
- Custom short-form video shared on socials
- Unlimited episode hosting, the episodes are evergreen
- Promotion in our weekly newsletter reaching 6,000+ subscribers
- Bonus: Unlimited access to our listener community forum
Your investment isn't just for one podcast appearance; it's a way to boost your visibility across different channels. What's more, you invest just 30 minutes in our podcast, and we take care of the rest (equivalent to 4 man-hours, to be precise).
With more applicants each month than available interview slots, we've introduced an appearance fee of $250 USD per episode to ensure commitment from featured individuals.
Why this is a paid opportunity:
While most podcasts use their shows to promote their own products or services, such as courses and marketing services, we treat the Ecommerce Coffee Break as a serious business.
This approach allows us to invest in audio quality, marketing, and show growth, ultimately benefiting our listeners, our guests, and ourselves. By doing so, we can reach a wider audience, attract new listeners, and generate ongoing downloads for your featured guest episode.
Our goal is to create a win-win-win situation for everyone involved.
With over 280 episodes under our belt, we can proudly say that we have avoided 'podfade,' which is the decline and eventual discontinuation of a podcast due to factors like a lack of time, resources, or motivation from the podcast creator. Statistics show that 75% of all podcasts fail, with many fading away after just the 7th episode.
When you partner with us, it's more than just advertising; you receive substantial value.
What's more, you invest only 30 minutes in our podcast, and we take care of the rest e.g. production (approximately 4 hours, including interview preparation, recording, post-production, editing), unlimited hosting, and marketing of your evergreen episode.
We're committed to maintaining the quality of our show, and the current pricing reflects that.
Podcast Interview vs. Paid Ads (Meta,Google)
Ask yourself: How much does a Meta or Google paid ads campaign cost before you have enough data to see results? Did you know the average cost per action (CPA) on Meta Ads is $18.68 across all industries? Are you aware that the average cost per click (CPC) on Google Ads is $2.69 across all industries?
And how much time do you waste perfecting ad copy and artwork? How often are the results short-lived and fluctuating?
Alternatively, consider participating in a featured guest interview on my podcast, reaching your perfect audience of online sellers and Shopify merchants. You'll create a personal connection that ads can't match. Not only will it cost you less money, but it'll also save you a ton of time.
Ads fade, but your podcast episode lives on, reaching new ears over time. Build trust through authentic storytelling. Choose lasting impact over unpredictable, expensive ads.
Complete our interview application form and share details about yourself and the topic you'd like to discuss.