In this episode, I talk with Marta Rogach, Business Development Lead at Plerdy (www.plerdy.com), about conversion rate optimization and how to convert website visitors into buyers.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- The different approaches to conversion rate optimization
- Why Conversion rate optimization must be data-driven
- An overview of the tools required for conversion rate optimization
- The advantage of an All-in-One CRO Tool
- And more
Links & Resources
About Our Podcast Guest: Marta RogachAt Plerdy.com Marta helps people and businesses optimize their web performance, build effective marketing strategies, and grow revenue.
Listen & Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon/Audible | Stitcher | Google Podcast | YouTube
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- By rating and reviewing the show in the app that you are listening to, you will enable us to invite bigger and more impactful guests.
- Please subscribe and get notifications when new episodes are released. Sign up with your email below.
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.
Continue the Conversation
Become part of our ECOM MERCHANT PRO community to get actionable advice from other Shopify merchants who already have achieved what you are aiming for.
This is your safe place to actively grow your online retail business with the support of the most amazing and helpful group of ecommerce entrepreneurs behind you.
Running a Shopify business is tough, don't go at it alone.