In this podcast episode, we discuss what it takes to succeed against all odds and dive into the importance of resilience and overcoming hardships. Our featured guest on the show is Harry Sanders, founder & director at studiohawk.com.au
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to overcome hurdles as a young entrepreneur
- What are key strategies for securing initial clients
- Actionable SEO advice for small to medium ecommerce businesses
- How to use power of programmatic SEO, digital PR, and user-generated content to enhance online presence
00:59 Success against all odds
04:37 Starting a young age business
11:28 Future of SEO and social media
10:26 Challenges & pitfalls of digital marketing
16:43 Effective ecommerce strategies for small businesses
Links & Resources
About Our Podcast Guest: Harry Sanders
Harry Sanders was 17 and homeless when he founded StudioHawk in 2015. Since then he has been recognised in the Forbes 30 Under 30 and as Australian Young Entrepreneur in Marketing 2023. Harry's company, StudioHawk, has won awards for resilience and innovation, as well as the prestigious title of Best Marketing Agency at the SEMRush Australia Awards 2023, and Best Large SEO Agency at the APAC Search Awards in 2022 and 2023. Harry managed to achieve all this by the ripe age of 26. Beyond his accolades, Harry's heart lies with the Lighthouse Foundation. As an ambassador, he donates all his speaking fees to combat youth homelessness.
Listen & Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- If you love the podcast, please get someone else to listen, too!
- If you enjoyed this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts, leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe.
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
- Become a guest on the show or sponsor an episode.
Attention Shopify merchants and online sellers: Delegating your marketing tasks has never been easier. We empower you to scale up your ecommerce marketing efforts. Discover how to enhance productivity and reduce stress by incorporating offshore marketing talent into your team — plus, enjoy cost savings of up to 50%. Check out how it works by visiting smart-ecommerce-marketing.com today/
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
In your inbox for free. Every Thursday. Consumed in 3 minutes or less. Join over 6,000 Ecommerce Merchants, Founders, and Marketers.