In this episode, Burc Tanir, CEO & Co-Founder of Prisync, tells me how their SaaS-based price tracking platform makes it easier for Shopify merchants to track their competitors' prices, price changes, and even their stocks.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What you need to know about your competitors' pricing
- Why it's hard to analyze your competitors' prices manually
- How competitive price tracking can increase your conversion rates
- The importance of reports in helping you find the right price
- Why competitive price tracking will increase your revenue
- And more
Links & Resources
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.
Take the guesswork out of Conversion Optimization
We help Shopify merchants identify & remove conversion blockers.
It pays to work with us! Every dollar you invest in Conversion Optimization today will make you $100 over the next 12 months.
Get a FREE video review of your store where we show you 3 conversion blockers costing you ecommerce sales. You'll get practical and actionable recommendations that you can implement on your website today.