This episode features Billy Price, co-founder of BILLY Footwear, an innovative footwear company that is featured in hundreds of stores like Nordstrom and Zappos.
We talk about how the adaptive BILLY Footwear brand spiraled out of a personal need.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- How he persevered after facing an unexpected tragedy.
- How to become a transformative force in the $200 billion + global footwear market.
- How to take the first step in getting into the market.
- Why it's important to be patient when designing a product or prototyping one.
- How epic failures can be an opportunity.
- And more
Links & Resources
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.
Take the guesswork out of Conversion Optimization
We help Shopify merchants identify & remove conversion blockers.
It pays to work with us! Every dollar you invest in Conversion Optimization today will make you $100 over the next 12 months.
Get a FREE video review of your store where we show you 3 conversion blockers costing you ecommerce sales. You'll get practical and actionable recommendations that you can implement on your website today.