This podcast episode features Asher Ismail. Asher is the co-founder of Uncapped.com, Europe's biggest revenue-based financing firm.
He’s a serial entrepreneur and business scaling expert who has raised over $120 million in capital for his companies from angels, VC, crowdfunding, and banks.
Asher shares insights on how ecommerce brands can gain funding. Discover great tips on raising capital and optimizing your efforts so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Listeners can also unlock a special promotion from Uncapped that Ismail shares at the end of the episode.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- Asher's experiences in startups and as an entrepreneur and how they led him to the idea of Uncapped
- How to choose the right fundraising option for your business
- How Uncapped Works
- And more
Links & Resources
Sponsor this episode
We offer a range of sponsorship options for the show. To find out how you can reach your target audience through the Ecommerce Coffee Break Podcast click here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.
Take the guesswork out of Conversion Optimization
We help Shopify merchants identify & remove conversion blockers.
It pays to work with us! Every dollar you invest in Conversion Optimization today will make you $100 over the next 12 months.
Get a FREE video review of your store where we show you 3 conversion blockers costing you ecommerce sales. You'll get practical and actionable recommendations that you can implement on your website today.