In this episode of the Ecommerce Coffee Break, I talk about the coming changes to email marketing due to the iOS 15 Mail Privacy Protection updates.
Apple's iOS 15 update removes the open rate metric from email marketing, which will fundamentally change how email marketing is done. The old ways of doing things need to be unlearned.
In its push for privacy, which started with its iOS 14.5 app tracking update, Apple’s upcoming iOS 15 update will introduce Mail Privacy Protection, which will make it harder for marketers to get data related to Apple users’ email behaviors.
On the Show Today You’ll Learn:
- What changes are coming to iOS15
- The impact of the new Mail Privacy Protection
- Which metrics will become important
- What to implement into your email marketing
- And more!
Subscribe on your Favorite Podcast App:
Sponsor this episode
Tell us about yourself and why you want to sponsor the show. Upon receiving your request, we will answer any questions about costs, timings, and what we think will be most successful! Contact us here.
Please support the show if you liked today's episode:
- Please support the podcast by giving an honest Rating/Review for the show on iTunes!
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, and co-workers.
- Tag the podcast on Instagram @clauslauter and let me know what you like about it.
- If you like the content and would like to support the podcast, you can buy me a coffee here.
Get notifications when new episodes are released. Unsubscribe anytime.
Join 3,000+ Ecommerce Marketers and Merchants getting our free Marketing Optimization Ideas to scale a growth-focused business on Shopify.